Contact: 015 8171810
ONLY if the land line is out of order contact us on: 072 552 0702.
Map of Directions
Map of Area
Activities and Attractions in the Area
Due to our central location you can travel through the Blyde River Canyon en route from the Reef.
If you stay with us several night you might want to explore our area with its many attraction (in between the morning walks and afternoon game drives)
- Blyde Dam boat cruises
- Walks around the Blyde Dam and nearby waterfall
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre (lots of birds of prey)
- Endangered Species Breeding Centre at Kapama
- Elephant back safaris at Camp Jabulani
- Kharmai Reptile Park
- Roots of Rhythm, African dance and song group
- Giant Baobab and Jessica the Hippo
- Horse riding or game viewing on horseback at African Dream horse safaris
- Drakensig Golf Course for the golf lovers
as well as ballooning, micro-lighting and river rafting for the adventurous.